Brother sewing machines never disappoint. Brother sewing machines spell quality, user-convenience, and durability. The Brother SE400 is one of Brother’s most renowned masterpieces. The sewing machine comes with some very impressive features. It is one of the top-caliber sewing machines in the sewing and tailoring industry.
Brother has a lot of sewing machines, and you’ve probably been wondering which one you should get. You should not wonder anymore, we comprehensively reviewed the Brother SE400 so that you find out exactly why it would be an ideal sewing machine for you. This brother se400 review will look into the features of the sewing machine, as well as its pros and cons. The review should help you find out how you can best use the brother se400 embroidery machine.
Brother SE400 Sewing Machine
Brother SE400 is a fully computerized sewing machine. You can, therefore, expect most of its functions to be computerized. It is a sewing, quilting and embroidery machine. One of its most impressive features is the 4 by 4-inch embroidery capabilities. It is a large machine with many functionalities and capabilities. This multipurpose sewing machine will allow you to start a new design and see it to completion without the need to change the sewing machine. The brother se400 computerized sewing and embroidery machine is an all-round sewing machine.
The brother embroidery and sewing se400 features 67 inbuilt stitches, 70 inbuilt sewing designs, and 5 lettering fonts. You can conveniently use any of these designs as well as engage your creative sense and use your own designs. The wide range of stitches allows your imaginations to run wild. The lettering fonts are for embroidery. You easily put down some impressive figures and characters on your cloth.
The machine features an automatic threading system, and an easy to use stitch selector. It comes with and very convenient LCD touch screen display panel that allows you to conveniently select stitches, sewing designs, and lettering fonts. The machine also has a one-touch automated thread cutter. It cuts the top and bobbin threat with incredible ease.
- See Also: Brother cs6000i Sewing Machine Review
- See Also: Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine Review
- See Also: Brother Serger 1034D Sewing Machine Review
The computerization also allows the machine to import thousands of embroidery designs online. You can purchase some from iBroidery or any other site of your choice, and import them to the machine. That does not mean you cannot make your own embroidery designs though. The Brother SE400 allows your imagination to roam as wide as it can. A brother se400 computerized sewing and embroidery machine refurbished will help you complete your most amazing designs as well.
The Brother SE400 is an impressive sewing machine for beginners and veterans alike. It comes with a wide work table, which allows you enough space to maneuver as you sew. The machine also features adjustable sewing speed which ensures you are always in control of the stitches. It has an impressive top sewing speed of 710 stitches per minute. This ensures you are laying perfectly aligned stitches. Below is a summary of the pros and cons of the Brother SE400 sewing machine.
- The machine’s automated features make it very easy to use.
- It comes with a USB cable that enables you to import designs
- The machine is multi-purpose. Its three functions mean you can start and complete a clothing design without needing another sewing machine.
- The machine’s bobbin is extremely easy to wind.
- The machine comes with a full assortment brother se400 accessories. You won’t have to buy anything separate.
- The LCD screen has a backlight. You can easily observe and operate even in dim light
- The work area is brightly lit to ensure you can clearly see what you are doing
- The feeding dogs are smooth and work seamlessly
- Brother sewing machines cannot be used in countries without 120 AC mains connections.
- The pre-loaded patterns are very basic. There are not creative or exciting, and they take too much space on the sewing machine.
A talented tailor does not have to always depend on the pre-loaded designs of a sewing machine. The best aspect of the brother se400 sewing and embroidery machine is that it allows you to engage your creative sense and come up with impressive designs. The brother se400 combination computerized sewing is like no other. The machine is a very durable one as well. The manufacturers have backed it up with a 25-year warranty just to assure you that it will serve you for a very long time. The machine is also fairly priced. Considering it a 3-in-one machine, you’ll probably not find a better-priced sewing machine. It is indeed the best brother se400 combination computerized sewing and 4×4 embroidery machine.