A Chain Stitch machine a type of sewing and embroidery machine used to stitch looped stitches to form a chain-like sequence. These machines are commonly used while hemming or doing embroidery on pieces of cloth. The best chain stitch sewing machine will ensure your designs have a creative and unique touch. The machines are a necessity in any professional sewing setting.
There are many types of chain stitch sewing machines in the market. Finding the best one among them might not be a straightforward task. It doesn’t have to be a daunting task either. We took our time to explore various chain stitch sewing machine. We compiled one of the best chain stitch sewing machine reviews. This is a review of various chain stitch sewing machines that we established work great. The review will help you make an informed decision next time you go shopping for a chain stitch sewing machine.
Best Chain Stitch Sewing Machines 2020
|Juki MCS-1500 Cover Stitch Machine||Check Price|
|Axis Single Needle Chain Stitch Embroidery Machine||Check Price|
|Janome CoverPro Cover-stitch Machine||Check Price|
|Juki Pearl Line MO-655||Check Price|
The Juki MCS-1500 is a top of the range chain stitch machine with a top-rated performance. The machine is a great option for your hemming requirements. It works great as a serger machine too. The machine has a myriad of impressive features.
- The machine has an exterior thread cutter
- It features an extension plate with seam guidelines
- The machine has adjustable presser foot pressure
- It has an adjustable differential feed
- The machine strongly builds
- Its lopper feature makes threading very easy
- The machines seam guidelines ensure precise feeding
- The machine’s adjustable foot presser pressure makes the machine very versatile
- The initial set up of the machine might be a headache to many
The Juki MCS-1500 chain stitch machine is a phenomenal machine. It has some of the best deliverables you will find on a chain stitch machine. The machine delivers a very impressive performance. Many who have bought it on Amazon have given it good ratings. The machine is up to the task. It is the best chain stitch sewing machine amazon.
This is a handle operated hand crank chain stitch machine. It is a great chain stitch embroidery sewing machine. The machine is great for stitching names on handkerchiefs and work shirts. It is a strongly built chain stitch machine with some impressive features. Some of its features are listed below.
- The chain stitch machine has free hand sewing
- It comes as a head only without the table or motor
- It has variable stitching speed. The speed ranges between 200 RPM To 800 RPM
- The machine has a universal feed design
- The machine has a very robust and durable build
- The freehand sewing is great for working on cuffs and sleeves
- The machine is offered with a large assortment of accessories
- The machine is very powerful
- You have to buy the table and motor separately
- The machine is very difficult to operate for an inexperienced person
The Axis Single Needle Chain Stitch machine is an incredible machine. The hand operates machine might be tedious to use, but it delivers some of the best embroidery results. It also allows you to handle some intricate designs. It is certainly one of the best chain stitch machines on the market. It is an impressive chain stitch buttonhole sewing machine.
The Janome CoverPro Cover-stitch Machine helps put a professional finishing stitch on your clothing designs. The Janome CoverPro is one of the best cover-stitch machines. It is a great three needle chain stitch sewing machine. It comes with an array of impressive features too. Some of the features are listed below.
- It comes with a seam tightening system (STS)
- The machine features one needle – 2 thread chain stitch, two needle – 3 thread cover stitch
- It has speeds of up to 1,000 spm
- The machine has a differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- It has a large bed space
- It has impressive stitching speeds
- It has a strong and robust construction
- The machine is very powerful
- The machine does not work well on very light or stretchy fabric.
The Janome CoverPro Cover-stitch Machine is a great option for your hemming requirements. It has all the essential features and deliverables of an effective cover-stitch machine. It certainly qualifies to be one of your options. It is a great chain stitch denim sewing machine. It is an impressive three needle chain stitch sewing machine.
Best Chain Stitch Sewing Machines 2020 – Buyer’s Guide
Before you settle on any of the chain stitch sewing machines above, you should consider a few factors. The factors are;
Power is always the most crucial aspect of any sewing machine. It determines the kind of fabric that the machine can handle. Machines with adjustable power levels are always desirable. They can handle a wide range of fabrics. The power of the machine determines how fast and effectively you can work.
Ultimately, the prices of the machines will make the final call regarding the machine you take with you. As such, you should take your time to compare the various machines within your budget and find out which has more value. Always go for the best quality machine that you can afford.
The reviews and buying guide above will help you narrow down to your best-suited chain stitch machine. Shopping for the best chain stitch machine should not be such a daunting task. It should be fun. You should be able to get the best chain stitch machine for the money you have.